Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wadey Seller In Carrefour?


I dont believe it - see this wadey seller? He is a staff of Carrefour plying this business in the shopping complex. Carrefour has become quite innovative in its approach to business. there are now wooden benches in the main aisle for shoppers to sit. I think this is also quite innovative. The manager must be commended, of course. Now, with a playground, a towfoofaa man, maybe even some goreng pisang makcik, the kampung scene will be completed. You know what they say about being able to take someone out of the kampung and not the kampung out of them?

I think rather than waste money on these frivolities, Carrefour would do well cutting its prices than shops in its vicinity. Already I can find one outlet selling stuff cheaper than it. Oh, please check on your flyer distributor, ok? My mailbox has just been cluttered by at least a dozen of the same promotional flyer. So have my neighbours. Why chuck garbage into our mailboxes when only one will do? Trying to give describe junk mail better izzit?

No comments: